BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Foundation Week + Bb. Agham

We had our intramurals last Monday to Thursday (foundation week of my Alma Mater), and it was yet, for Pete's sake, the worst, least organized, most boring and tiring of all. As usual, I didn’t join any sports event, and though I took pleasure in painting faces on the Paint Face booth, and er, making baboy of faces on the Kamote 'making trip' booth, (call it art, per se!) I barely managed to survive the ennui.

We had field demo on the first day (our batch danced Jai Ho. Pretty weird for me, cause I can't dance, but I had fun! :]] ) Our class, Einstein, even wore uniformed jerseys!

I drew the bulldog! >:3 And why this mascot, then? Seriously, I can't tell exactly, but it's something dear to all of us. XD It's a secret, part, er… inside joke. Whatever. *hides* [btw, that’s us cheering on the bleachers for Reena during the Bb. Agham pageant… ]

Wednesday, the intrams ended early so some of us stalled on our classroom. We talked about a lot of silly stuffs, til we ended up on local TV shows and commercials. Really hilarious, it's nice to know we all have a tinge of 'jologs' in ourselves! Haha! XD

I don't know why, but during the last day, Thursday, I was so tired and lazy when I got home. I slept and woke up at 9 pm, unable to move an inch to touch my notebooks remembering we have a quiz on Advance Biology. Seriously, I have to put more effort on my studies, but come on, let me pass this time... haha. So I just played some riffs on the guitar, so dang bored I made random 'kapa' of songs, from TBS' This Photograph is Proof, to Miley Cyrus' The Climb. Haha. (to Disney Babies: correct me if I'm wrong, but I think D-A-G-A are the chords for The Climb.. XD)

Friday, and I am not quite forgetting it's the pageant for the Bb. Agham! And to get things straight, Reena [link], bagged the title! Congratulations! We are so darn proud of you! Don't forget to treat us! Haha! Kidding... XD

[LOOKIE! MILO’S FACE~! HAHA! Milo: “I wonder if I could borrow her gown…” Seriously, He’s next in line! Haha!]

Here are some pictures from the pageant. Feast your eyes, but don't drool over her! Haha!

Off we go to the stage! (I’ve read Reena’s caption here, she says she hopes her gown wont drop! Sorry! Haha!)

Erw, forgot to put powder … my face looks so grubby… D:

That's a wrap! We wuff you, Reena! <3333333

FTW~ What happened here?!

Top Three! L-R: 2nd runner up, Jimmina, I-Earth (I don’t know her surname, sorry :D ); Reena Mae Concepcion FOUR EINSTEIN, YEAH *headbangs* Bb. Agham; 1st runner-up, Lezele Alcabaza, IV- Newton


AHW~ <3333333333

Anyway, this was shot a few weeks ago, the day for the Bb. Agham parade…

We also watched a local flick (Bahay Kubo) for our project in Filipino in Kevin's house. Yeah, it was hella fun! We even ate dinner there, it's kinda embarrassing, but Kevin's mum cooks Nilagang Baka so good! Haha! Zinni asked Kevin if we could sneak a bit on facebook, remembering the rummage on our FB community. This happened a few days ago, when some a-hole posed as Lea (our classmate), used her name and created a fake account to argue with a popular junior in school, namely Isis, and mess Lea's reputation. Well, we all know it's obvious she’s (the poser) nothing like Lea, she's probably one of the nicest and prettiest girls you'll meet in school! (She’s also in fact popular for that!) We already had a clue on who that slut is, and turns out she is jealous of Lea. Yeah, so much of girl drama, that poser deleted her comments and friends so we weren't able to see them.

Before we got home, we inhaled helium from the balloons we picked from the stage during the culminating activity lately. It was really hilarious, we had this game of who can manage to say the longest phrase in small voice gets to be winner, but no one was able to finish a sentence because of laughing, and Kevin was the funniest! Haha!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkByUYtL51s&feature=channel_page

My classmate posted this on Youtube! It's our class project for MAPEH on our Junior Year, about the life and times of a Scientian. Please watch! It’s a masterpiece! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UMQtyuSIM&feature=channel_page

Anywway, this is our field demo performance! *hides*

0 comments: