BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Daytrippin’ [whtvr.]

I had a chronic headache when I woke up this afternoon, so I weren't able to paint Aliana's (my hot best girlfriend) hand fan as I promised her a few days ago. But I'm still planning to do it after I gather my thoughts for a concept, maybe later. We were planning a Japanese inspired photoshoot, and I'm still hanging onto my dad's promise that he's gonna buy me a camera by November. Foooooooooork. I hate this. But I have to be extra nice now. DX

I love my dad! You can talk with him about absolutely anything. He is a good listener and conversationalist (though he would often forget he already told me a story). We even have the same passion for visual arts (he taught me using charcoal) and er... music (alright, he admits he can only play the flute and he can't sing :p). And this morning, before we go to church, we were sitting nicely on the living room couch listening to The Beatles. They're such a great band, musical geniuses, my dad would always say. I envy him he was able to live during their days! He even wore their haircut until martial law came, he would tell.


Anyway, it was me who urged him to pop his Beatles CD because Daytripper was stuck in my head while washing my face. I even browsed the main riff tab 'cause I cant make kapa of it. Haha. (I'll post it here so I wont forget where I've put it for I'm too lazy to save the whole html file... I dont trust notepad and word for tabs..:p and for kids who wants to try it too!)

e------------------------------

b------------------------------

g------------------------------

d-------------2-0---4----0-2----

a----------2------2----2--------

e--0--3-4-----------------------

[You just raise a 'string' higher to get to the verse :D]

If I we're to pick what genre I liked most The Beatles used, between their rock n' roll boy band (shut the freak up you stupid retards who think KPOP is tied///sorry if I offended a lot of fangirls and boys here.. I'm not against it or something, so chill. :D) or their hippie involved music during the 70's, I'd pick none! Haha! Seriously, why bother asking what to pick! Ngyuh, forgive my doofusness! XD

FTW--- I just found out from my dad that hippie is an acronym for Helpers for Promoting Peaceful Individual Existence! Cool!

0 comments: