BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

TEEVEE, Bored

Still no classes today. Well, I'm not so happy about it anymore, I admit it-- I miss school! Haha! I mean, doi, we're the ones who's gonna suffer in the end. Pressure in lessons plus flooding homeworks and quizzes (well what do you know, the FLOOD word again!) But hell-yew, I'd still rather slack on the couch and watch tv all day! Haha!

TEEVEE!

We were on vacation the whole week, so I was stuck at home. Whether on Taguig or Manila, it's the tv which kept me entertained because mostly I only do photoshop, deviant art and blogging on the pc. But now I don't have a camera and I'm stuck with traditional media (TDT, HELL, NO.), pc time's cut down. T____T


I watched, finally, I was really looking up for this, the MTV VMA. Turns out it wasn't really one to look up to. Yeah, good going Kanye West for the sabotage, Taylor Swift was like, the star of the show. DX Still, cheers for Green Day for winning the best rock video (haha, FOB's never gonna win over Green Day!). I love their East Jesus performance onstage! Billie even let fans go up the stage with him! What a guy! <3> Okay, fangirl moment-- not now... XD

[LOL, found this on tumblr.. haha]

I also managed to watch some new episodes of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill. GG was not really my thing, (just wanted to check what's up, found out Blair had just been dumped by Chuck for Georgina during the party?! And why do they kept on playing that Cobra Starship song on the background??) but I absolutely love One Tree Hill! The story's a bit mature now, like Haylie having a family with Nate, and Peyton dead. [Yeah, blame Zinni for spoiling! Haha! Kidding!] Brooke, I'm confused with her situation now, I don't know why she's helping this girl, not having a love interest, nor having a new haircut. LOL. But I still can't get enough of OTH!

I've seen some movies I've been dying to watch, too. Oh noes I'm super kaduper late in movies now. I've just seen Hell Boy 2, Terminator Salvation, and Transformers 2, and boy, they we're like, last season's (much more on Hell Boy 2, it was from last year's!)! I've also watched some, accidentally, (by changing channels, haha!) When a Stranger Calls (YO, HOTTIE CAMILLA BELLE'S IN IT!), The Bucket List [again. Hey my mum told me this whie guy's from the 70's flick One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! I've read the book, but I didn't know it had a film!) and The Hottie and the Nottie (last-last week, actually). Hey, I've also seen CSI NY's ep with Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz! They're the bad guys there. The verdict? Er... if it was done for their comeback, gravely, Pete have to put more effort in acting! Haha! [Did I just save Ashlee's neck? haha!]

Seeing a lot of music videos lately too. Seeing, because MTV's Playlist and MYX kept on playing them everyday, like Ignorance, and I'm kinda getting tired of it, I change the channel now whenever I see Haylie and the light bulb. MORE, I'm so sick of Taylor Swift's face, it kept appearing on the screen, it gets sooo annoying now, but what am I gonna do..(change the channel of course, lol)! ARGHH~ HAHA! But I'm kinda liking U2's I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy, and oh, I forgot the title, it's Coldplay's vid with the one with the superman dude. Kasabian too! It's a band I'm a bit fond of now, they kinda remind me of Red Hot Chili Peppers [Vlad the Impaler vid's sorta freaky, but I loved it!] Oh, I heard from my friend that Hayley Williams' sick btw! Thanks for that tidbit, Milo! :]] [he has a blogger acc too! Think he's abandoned micro blogging? IDTS! Haha!]


***

I'll pay a hundred bucks to someone who can imitate Elmo's voice! Haha!


[check out this gay dance! ROFL]

My kuya loves Elmo! And he digs these shoes! Haha! It had occured on me, too. My neighbor, who's an October debutant, collects Hello Kitty, and she'll have a Hello Kitty themed debut! So kawaii! Of course, I won't be gate crashing, I'm invited! 'Tis will be my first time evarr to attend one! But nah, I'm not dreaming of having one, but if I we're to spend that large amount of money on my birthday, I'd love to have a trip to Hong Kong [Tokyo would be nice, too :3 but having a visa's hella expensive], certainly with my family, and essentially, a DSLR too! Then I'd be the happiest! Haha!

A friend tagged this on FB! And I think it's really comical! Aling Dionesia: the face I LOVE TO HATE! HAHA!


Can you stand watching rubbish shows on tv? Well, me, I do! Tune into Cinemax! Haha! Seriously, is it possible that I can get banned by this? Wait until you see my Twilight Reviews! Haha! XD

0 comments: